- Fixed rate shipping: Shipping cost will be visible in the cart once you fill in your shipping address.
- VAT: 25 percent VAT is included in the price.
- Payment: You can choose one of these payment methods:
- Card via Stripe: Pay with VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Diners, JCB, and Discover cards. Stripe is a secure and well known payment gateway that will handle your payment with the highest security certification available. Stripe will be handling your payment for us, so you can be completely safe. We will not see or store your card information. After paying, you will come back to our website for confirmation.
- Paypal: Pay with the balance of your PayPal account. We charge a fee of 4 percent of your total order value when you chose this payment method. For payment without fee, choose Stripe instead.
PayPal will be handling your payment for us, so you can be completely safe. We will not see or store your card information. After paying, you will come back to our website for confirmation.
- Swish: Swedish customers can pay with Swish. Our Swish number will be shown after you have clicked “Place order”. You will also get an email with payment information. Allow one extra day for us to confirm your payment. For faster delivery, use PayPal instead.
- Delivery time: We are shipping your items the same day or the day after your order.
- Permittance on your vehicle: We can not guarrantee that your motorbike/ATV will be approved by the vehicle inspection authorities in your country. However, our lamps should be permitted within the European Union.
- Buyer’s remorse: Your cooling-off period is 14 days beginning with the day when you recive the goods. To cancel your contract, you must contact us with a message stating clearly that you want to cancel our contract. The goods must be unused and the packaging in the same shape as when you received it.
- Returns: All returns are at your own cost, except if the goods is damaged.
- Integrity policy: We do not see or save your payment information. Your payment is handled by the payment service you have chosen. Your name, address and email address is saved in our database as long as is necessary for us to fulfill our duties to you concerning your order, including warranty. The information concerning the financial transaction is saved for seven years to fulfill the Swedish Bookkeeping Act. We do not share your address or email address except with the shipping company. If you choose to create an account in our store when you order, the information is saved until you choose to delete you account. You can see what information is saved at any time by logging in to your account, and you always have the possibility to update or correct your information. We will only send offers to you if you have chosen to receive offers from us.
If you have any questions, please contact us here →
755 93 UPPSALA
Phone: +46 18 – 44 44 44 5