A sturdy fuse box with four fuse holders for standard blade fuses – perfect when you want to connect DRL and auxiliary lights on your motorcycle or ATV. The fuse box has a transparent dust- and moisture-protecting cover that is secured with a screw. Each cable is connected with a standard 6,3 mm flat pin connector on each side of the fuse. This means you can secure four separate circuits (4-4), not just 1-4 as with some other fuse boxes.
- For 6-24 volt
- Max 30 ampere per fuse (standard size blade fuse)
- Contact resistance: < 50 miliohm
- Isolation resistance at 500 volt: > 100 MOhm
- Dielectric durability: 1500 VAC, 1 minute
- Size: 86 x 52,5 x 42 mm
- Distance between mounting holes: 76 mm