Upgrade the looks, the light, and the safety of your Honda Transalp XL600V Mk1 with this very good looking 5×7″ LED headlight.
Clear glass and white-blue color temperature gives your Transalp a modern look and much better light and visibility than the original. The high quality LEDs from Cree lasts for 30 000 hours and consumes much less power than the original.
Fits directly into the original hold (Transalp 1987-1994 before facelift) and is connected with the original H4-connector without hassle. It also fits Suzuki Katana 750, 1000 and 1100 1982-1984, Kawasaki GPZ 750 and 900, and Kawasaki ZRX 1100 and 1200.
- Light source: 2 x 20 watt (high- and low beam) LED from Cree for headlight and 1 x 10 watt for parking light
- Luminous power: 2 500 lumen
- Color temperature: 6 000 K
- Lamp house: Dia cast aluminium
- Glass: Durable, hardcoated polycarbonate that does not yellow
- Voltage: 9-32 volt
- Life time: > 30 000 hours
- Connector: H4 for high- and low beam, BA9S for parking light (same as Transalp original)
- Classification: CE, E-marked, DOT SAE E9, waterproof according to IP67
Note that the parking lamp is LED, and hence requires correct polarity to function. If the parking light does not work, just take off the connection, turn it 18 degrees and put it back. This will light up the lamp.